The KANOBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online clothes store at tanah-abang.com

Go down

Online clothes store at tanah-abang.com Empty Online clothes store at tanah-abang.com

Post by Macheng Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:10 pm

Hi Kanobers (unofficial nickname I used for the time being),

For those of you who are stuck with your daily work or activities, and even in the weekend you still have a lot of things going on with your family, friends, etc, I brought you a good news. I think this would interest the girls more than to the boyz.

Tanah Abang is a place where you can buy clothes for a lot cheaper prize, however you must buy it in a large number, or at least 3 pieces, based on personal experiences. They sell clothes in a lot cheaper price than Mangga Dua or Blok M (depends on the items you wish to purchase), for instance. But, if you don't have the time to visit and shop at Tanah Abang, you can just browse and purchase it from wherever and whenever you like, directly from your desk. Sounds like a promotion isn't it? Sorry, I didn't mean to promote anything, just want to inform you all. Who knows, somebody out there might need it, or interested in it.

Just log on to : www.tanah-abang.com.

From my personal experiences, The items as described and as shown in the picture they provide are quite similar with the real items. The have details on the materials of the items, the size ( in cm) and available colours. My folks at ALertasia (where I work) and I had ordered twice from this web, and we were satisifed by their products and services.

Basically, the items they sell are the same as sold in Tanah-Abang. Per item, the minimum order is 3 pieces. So, I suggest you visit this web with your siblings or else with your friends. Therefore, you can purchase the items you want if a minimu 2 other person were sharing the same interest in the same items as you are. or else, since they provide several different colours, you might want to have more than one piece for yourself.

I know that their price is chepa by comparing the same items. For example (by my real personal experience), I bought a bolero for IDR 48.000. The next week after I received my order, I found the SAME items were sold in Blok M Plaza for IDR 75.000. affraid t is the SAME items, same various colours you can choose, SAME materials, size and decoration. Other example is T-shirt, I bought the shirt for IDR 21.000, and in Plaza Semanggi, the same item were sold for IDR 35.000. Mad

The method of payment is simple, and they will send your order by TIKI. So, it is quite convenience. The fee for TIKI is depend on how much items that you order (per kg). And it is cheap. My last order were quite a lot of items (since there were 6 of us who ordered), and they only cost us IDR 6.000 for shipping and handling. For more about the method of payment and purchasing, please just log on to the website, I don't think it is necessary for me to explain it here.

Ok..that's all....who knows it might be useful for you
Macheng
Macheng

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum