The KANOBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welxon's Journey

Go down

Welxon's Journey Empty Welxon's Journey

Post by nightingale Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 am

Journal Entry: 4th October 2007 - 2nd November 2007
Destination: Guangzhou on 9:45.

Au revoir Jakarta. Hope to see you soon my friends.

During my stay here, I learned a lot from the mainlanders. Especially about how they do business. My job here was not quite clear because I left in sudden with no exact orders. Soon, I thought that my first job was to establish the networks and ensured that all the networks were stabilized and would work. Then I must build the systems, Meeting peoples, Conduct some market training experience, Launching surveillance, Holding discussions with all related people (from suppliers to downstream market), Calculating potentials, and other unspecified jobs. In short, the job was too many to mention here. Nevertheless, all I could summarize is this principles.

Compared to China, our learning experience in Indonesia were too slow. While we were all working in hope to learn from experience in 1 or two years, well that's just don't suit the system here. And I found out why they beat the world out, including turning the whole Indonesian to join the rest of the losers. The recipe is simple.

2 weeks = Understanding
1 months = Mastering
2 months = Experience
3 months = Revenue payback and free cash-flow
6 months = Break even point
1 year = Full fledge and outrun the market
1 day = 15 working hours with 3 regular meals that don't exceed RMB 5.00 per meal.

With these things in their mind and their life, Chinese (Specifically for Mainlanders) simply can be assigned with any kind of tasks, to every part of the world, with limited budget, and ended up with a nice home and enough wealth to establish a new company of their own in 5 years.

Don't you ever wonder why lots of new entrepreneurs from Mainland China these days? Yup. That's because most of them have gone through the difficulties during the last 2 decades since China reformed their economic policies. It took only 2 decades for China to become the centre stage of the world Economy while we (Indonesian) were enjoying and proud about our consumptive capabilities for almost 4 decades now. But don't worry. Not every Indonesian are all the same. At least I learned from the Best. ^_^

Life's is tougher here, because everything goes faster. Anyhow, I have fun here. Its not only about the challenge. But mainly because of the life. If I ever told you guys what I need in my life is about access, well,... access is always guaranteed here. Long smooth traveling systems, friendly faces (all you have to watch out is your words and saying), and life here is safer (Compared to Jakarta???). I always traveled until pass midnight (because most of the times I have to negotiating with American suppliers) yet I've never feared the road, except for the speeding cars and buses. Everything is easy here. Travels, Foods, Living places,... entertainments ^_^.

To Be Continued

nightingale

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum